Wednesday 8 June 2022

Strike #365

"Commuters are set to face more transport misery in London on the 21st of June when a planned strike takes place on the Tube and the country's railways."

Has there been a single year that they have NOT had a strike? What do they want this time?

We ALL paid, and are still paying for the lockdowns, which incidently, the unions STILL want. What makes THEM special?

A lot of people depend on me to guide them through depressing periods of long unemployment. I couldn't DREAM of downing tools for any reason. Heck, I skip lunch 4 days a week. People need me. I choose to do this, and trust me, it is NOT a gravy train. Yours is. My pay and pension, if I live long enough, is a pittance compared to someone who essentially drives stick.

Don't do it. Please.


https://news.sky.com/story/transport-services-in-london-set-to-suffer-more-disruption-on-the-first-of-three-days-of-rail-and-tube-strikes-12630180

No comments: