Saturday 24 July 2021

30 People To Cry Over My Corpse

I think wokery has just peaked.

I could be wrong though, but they just keep surpassing themselves with each passing day.

Even if I'm restricted to 300, nay 3,000, let alone 30 people attending the lamentation (or celebration) of my passing, I suspect each and every one of them will be of the same funny tinge as me; you know that sexy brown, perma-tanned look, yeah, that one. Some of us brown folk are hot. I so totally am.

And when I do croak it, it's not like I'll be giving a shit at that point anyway. Toss my corpse into a skip for all I care. I'll just be glad to be rid of most of you.

I mean, Prince Philip has significantly more immediate family members than the magical number of 30 that would NEED to be at his funeral - even the most defunct families do, and yet, here we are: asking about including some to the exclusion of significant others, just so we can tick a wokey box.

And you thought Charlie Hebdo was 'edgy'.

No comments: