Monday 7 January 2013

You want to see a miracle, son? BE the miracle.




God: It's a wonderful thing; no matter how filthy something gets, you can always clean it right up.

Bruce: There were so many! I just gave 'em all what they wanted.

God: Yeah. But since when does anyone have a clue about what they want?

Bruce: So, what do I do?

God: Parting your soup is not a miracle, Bruce. It's a magic trick. A single mom who's working two jobs, and still finds time to take her son to soccer practice, that's a miracle. A teenager who says no to drugs and yes to an education, that's a miracle. People want me to do everything for them, when what they don't realise is, they have the power. You want to see a miracle, son? BE the miracle. *Turns to leave*

Bruce: Wait! Are you leaving?

God: Yeah, I figure you can handle things now.

Bruce: But what if I need you? What if I have questions?

God: That's your problem, Bruce. That's everybody's problem. You keep looking up.

Bruce Almighty | Universal Pictures | Morgan Freeman | Jim Carrey

No comments: